What's new in IBM Cognos TM1 10.3
What's new in IBM Cognos TM1 10.3?
New features have been included across the IBM Cognos Suite; Architect, Performance Modeller, TM1Web, Applications, Cognos Insight, Operations Console and Mobile Contributor.
In this WebEx we will be touching on the headline new features in 10.3 and running a short demo illustrating these.
One of the many strengths of the IBM Cognos 10.3 release is that it leverages the successful new capabilities introduced in Cognos 10.2.2.
We will highlight what for some on the development side may be the most important additions to the already amazing Cognos 10 suite.
- TM1 Web API
- Operations Console
- Mobile Contributor
- Cognos Insight demo
- Derived Metrics in Performance Modeler
- History Charts in Performance Modeler
- Active X controls support in TM1 Web
- Publish workbooks containing TM1 reports to applications folder in Cognos Analysis
- DBR function editor in Cognos Analysis
Register now for this free of charge 30 minute WebEx to stay ahead of the game!