Assimil8 Event - Enterprise Data Planning
Enterprise Data Planning in Financial Services
Date: Tuesday 26th June 2018
Venue: IBM Offices 5th Floor Atria 1,144 Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8BR
Time: 09:00-13:30 (Registration and refreshments from 09:00)
How can you use your data more effectively so that critical business questions are answered in seconds not months, how can you bring all of your analytics together in one place and using Artificial Intelligence based solutions how to avoid the next data disaster?
Let our industry experts share industry knowledge with you so that you are forearmed to unlock the potential in the data through analytics and shape the strategy for business through reliable factual insight rather than intuition.
You are exclusively invited to this special event hosted in Edinburgh to work with Assimil8 and our partners to understand how we can help support you unlock the potential of your data. Please confirm your attendance by registering here:
- 09:00: Welcome Refreshments and register
- 09:30: Assimil8 Introduction
- 09:45: Setting the Scene – Stephen Ingledew – CEO Fintech Scotland
- 10:15: Client Story
- 10:45: Coffee Break
- 11:15: ThoughtSpot – Answer business questions in seconds not weeks – ThoughtSpot 4.5...beyond search.
- 11:45: Theia – All of your BI and MI data in a single analytics hub
- 12:15: Heron AI – Avoid disasters by using your data and Artificial Intelligence to combat fraud
- 12:45: Buffet Lunch & Networking